Dragon ball Ultimate Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DBZ-UC. Take a look around, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cell
Grand Admin
Cell

Number of posts : 62
Power Level : 39,500
Attacks : Kiezan Disk, Kamehameha Wave, Energy Field
Zenni : 16,000
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's Empty
PostSubject: Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's   Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 am

Cell: A devastating creature created to be the ultimate warrior of the universe.

People always thought that most the saiyans died by the hands of frieza, but what they didnt know that there was a unknown creature on vegeta killing off saiyan after saiyan. Cell: The Ultimate evil, the one people feared at night, as the little ones slept, Cell the creature that is watching you, Cell The one that will KILL YOU as he likes. Cell hid in small area's left in darkness on planet vegeta, awaiting to be intelligent enough to come from hiding to feed off the saiyans who, walked and ran this planet.

"Hmm, Saiyan blood" Cell thought to himself as he senses one of the fellow saiyans that lived on this planet, the saiyan had walked across the place where he hid and waited.
"Aye.... Aye You... Come Ere" Cell whispered from inside a dark cave. The saiyan then walked into the cave and turned on a light that he had on the helmet he wore on his head at the time. Cell was hid on top of the cave hanging down waiting on someone to approach him. When the saiyan turned on the light cell had disappeared and waited as he walked closer into the cave."HAHAHAHA... Now Die!!"

Cell then dropped on a soft surface within the cave in behind the saiyan, He then released his tail. The tail then swung out and went straight through the saiyan, causing him to drop to his knees, The saiyan sounded out a loud cry as the agony took over his body. The saiyan then clicked a button on his belt that he wore and it sounded an alarm. Cell continued to stab away at this saiyan before absorbing him completely. Cell then opened the tip of his tail wide and began to devour the body inch by inch. The Saiyan's body then disappeared completely inside cells tail, you could still see the body of the saiyan caught in between cell and the tip of his tail. The body then began to move closer and closer into cells body until gone without a trace.

"AAHHH. Thats more like it i feel better"

After the saiyan disappeared completely without a trace, Cell was struck by a Ki-Blast from a saiyan who sat and watched the whole thing happen. Cell then stopped and thought how dare this saiyan hit him. Cell then smiled before turning around and asked the saiyan is he sure that he wanted to do that. Cell then turned around and faced the saiyan, The saiyan then looked surprised that this creature was not human or any type of being at all.

"Whaaa... What The Hell Are You, Who Are You"

"I Am Android 21, Originally Known As Cell, A Creature Created To Be The Ultimate Warrior"

"Cell?!?!? I've Heard Of You? Why Are You Here?"

"Thats A Stupid Question! Here Let Me Show You"

Cell then walked closer to the saiyan. As Cell got closer the saiyan fell back and began to crawl back as he was scared out of his mind. Cell then approached the saiyan with a devilish look upon his face."Are You Scared? Are You Afraid Of What Might Happen Here?" Cell then walked on top of the saiyan pinning him completely to the ground motionless. Cell then moved his tail up above his own head like a scorpion. Cell then told the saiyan that it wont hurt a bit matter a fact it will hurt alot.

Cell then lunged his tail out, and struck the saiyan within his chest. Cell then began to absorb the saiyans whole existence away. The soul yet body of the saiyan then shrunk down until it was no longer there at all but the clothing of the saiyan was still there left behind in the dirt. Cell then thought quickly and ran out the cave and took flight into the dark skies.

"Wha...What the hell is that?"

A Saiyan from down below said as he told the other saiyans to look high into the sky and look for themselves. They then picked up some plasma guns and readied there ki-blast. They then aimed at Cell and fired away. Cell noticed the sayains shooting at him so he Put his arm above his head, and created a Kiezen Disk. Cell then threw this Disk at a numerous amount of saiyans. The Kiezan Disk cut the saiyans into to pieces, leaving them dead on the ground with no life longer in their body.

Cell then ran through planet vegeta, and search for an escape passage or spaceship. Cell then saw a spaceship that was seated for one person. Cell then thought to himself that could be his chance to get away. But since Planet Vegeta was aware of his presence they were on guard for everything. There were two guards guarding the space pods, with there lives, to make sure there was no escaping from planet vegeta. Cell then came out of hiding and walked slowly towards the guards. The guards then shot at cell injuring him incredibly. Cell then flew the opposite direction, Holding his arm for wombs was deep inside him flesh, causing him to lose alot of blood.

Cell then grew tired of running from the guards and the other saiyans. Cell then cupped his hands on his side and began to form a light blue orb that was so bright that it blinded the saiyans and guards that chased him for awhile now. The saiyans then covered their faces with their forearms, since they couldnt see they didnt know what painful yet horrible death they were about to experience. Cell then yelled out loudly as he added power to the orb causing it to grow massively.

The orb was the size of a Watermelon now, maybe a few inches bigger. Cell then yelled out, KA...ME...HA....ME....HAAAAA!! he then pushed both of his arms out in front of him causing a largely blue wave/beam heading towards the saiyans. As the Kamehameha hit the remains of the Saiyans it created a huge crater path, where you can see where the kamehameha wave had traveled a distance. When the smoke cleared and the dust and debri stopped flying around the saiyans were no longer there since the wave had sent them into the NEXT DIMENSION..

Cell Then walked slowly on top of a cliff "Ha I Thought i was a goner for a minute, But them saiyans are no match for me. Planet Vegeta? Ha there is nothing on this planet but a bunch of worthless Minion's and henchmen and plus a lot of pathetic warriors. I AM CELL THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR" yelled cell as he stood strongly on top of the cliff facing the fire and destruction he has caused to planet vegeta. The saiyans then feared cell and hoped that he would never return to the lites of day ever again. The planet wouldn't take the type of devastation that cell has brought upon them lately. Killing off warrior after warrior, and saiyan after saiyan, Guard after guard.. "Saiyan? What are those again.. O Yeah Their NOTHING!!!..HAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Number of posts : 142
Power Level : 26,500
Attacks : Big Bang Kamehameha, Big Bang, Kamehameha
Zenni : 15,500
Transformation : {Oorazu: 36,500}
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's   Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 am

24,000 PL
4,500 zeni
Back to top Go down
https://dbu-rp-online.rpg-board.net

Cell: The Destruction Of The Saiyan's
Page 1 of 1