Dragon ball Ultimate Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DBZ-UC. Take a look around, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Number of posts : 142
Power Level : 26,500
Attacks : Big Bang Kamehameha, Big Bang, Kamehameha
Zenni : 15,500
Transformation : {Oorazu: 36,500}
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Western City Empty
PostSubject: Western City   Western City EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Home to many humans
Come here to terrorize or defend.
Back to top Go down
https://dbu-rp-online.rpg-board.net
Gohan

Gohan

Number of posts : 21
Power Level : 222.500
Attacks : Masenko, Kamehameha(10x), exploseve wave, energy shield, Energy ball, SPC, Solar flare
Zenni : 40.000
Transformation : oozaru: 232.500 Rage:272.500 SSJ:322.500 USSJ:347.500
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Western City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western City   Western City EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Gohan was walking on the streets when he heard people yelling. He goes as fast he can. Then there it was. Two big men. terrorzing the city. It was a boy and a girl. They look like humans but they aren't human. Gohan couldn't fell there powerlvel. Then there came a third man. The oy and the girl say to him "Hi doctor, what should we do here?" Gohan hears the name doctor. Then he nows it was Doctor Miu. Gohan fought against him when he was little. The doctor was looking for Gohan. And there he was. He just stand before him. "Hi, Gohan long time no see" says Miu. "Let me introduce you to my two androids, android 66 and android 77" Gohan looked at them when Miu told there names. the boy was 66 and the girl was 77. "Not long enough" answers Gohan back" Then he looked at the androids. They are laughing. "And thats why I cant sence there powerlevel, they are robots. 66 looked at Gohan and yelled "Where not robots ok" Gohan turns his face. "What are you then?" Android 66 didn't knew how to answers. Gohan laughs and then he asks Miu "What are you doing here?" Miu comes closer to Gohan and says "Looking for you and kill you" Then Gohan laughs. Doctor Miu can't laugh with it and try to punch Gohan. But gohan has a fast reflex. "So you mean it eh" says Gohan "Then fight with me" Miu turns and says "I don't fight you, but these two will" Then the both adroids jumps for Gohan.

They both attack Gohan.Gohan jumps back. The androids jumps again to him but he jumps back again. Then the androids jumps again to Gohan, but gohan fires a kamehameha wave. They both avoid it. Then they both punch Gohan. Both on a cheek of him. Gohan falls down on the ground. He sits on his ass. The androids want attack him again, but then they hear a voice above them. "Two against one isn't fair" says the voice. The voice was Roku. Gohan was happy to see him. "Now its two agaisnt two" says Roku. "Thanks" says Gohan. Roku say nothing and stand in his fighting stance. "i will take the woman" says Roku. Now Gohan didn't say anything and goes in his stance. The both saiyans jumps towards. They both take out with a rush of piunches. You see android 66 flying away by the punches. But Roku has some problems, android 77 was even stronger then him.

Gohan saw Roku fighting against Android 77. But he can't come between them. He must learn to fight in a real battle. So he goes to android 66. He lay down on the ground under some rocks. The moves them and stanc up. Then he sees Gohan coming. He takes his fighting satnce. He knows that Gohan couldn't feel him. So he hide. Gohan walks by. The android 66 jumped up and fires 50 blasts. Gohan turns in the direction of the android and sees the blasts coming. He can do 3 thing. One is get hit, two is fires some back and 3 is use his energy shield. He chose for the thirde one. He makes some energy around him. All the blasts destroyed on the shield. The android looked surprised. He didn't know what Gohan did. He asks "Hey, what is that what you just did?" Gohan laughs and he says "I call it energy shield" The dissapeared, Android 66 is looking around he can't find Gohan. Then Gohan comes abowe the android. He takes him down with his two fists. The adroid flys down on the street. There is a small hole in it. He stands back up. "Why did you do that" he asks. Gohan laughs and ansers back " Because I fight you". The androids get mad and takes a rush to Gohan. Gohan gets hit by the rush. He still stand up. He flys to 66 and grabs his arm. He tries to brake it. He is using all his power. But that is still not enough. Gohan gets mad. His aura changed in red. He was in his rage form. He pull the arm of the android. You see some electricty from the broken arm. "You will pay for that!!' yelled the android. He charge some power in his other arm. Then he fires a wave to Gohan. But it was to heavy for control the wave. so Gohan can avoid it. Then Gohan flys to 66. He grabs his other arm. Gohan uses his other arm to send a masenko to the androids head. His head was gone. You see the body falling. Gohan lands and he says "Pay for wath" But then he feels that Roku powers is getting lower. He goes look for him and then he sees him laying down on the ground.

Roku gets badly hurt by android 77. He is dieing. Gohan goes to Roku. Roku last words was "Take a revenge for me" Then he pasts away. Gohan couldn't control his feeling. He is getting angry. He yelled "Roku noooooooo" and he punched on the ground. He couldn't feel the pain. His aura was changing and his hair to. They change in yellow and his hair gets up. Gohan stands up ands says "I will take his revenge" The androids laughs and says "To change your hair and aura you won't win" Gohan didn't says something but he attacked her. The android didn't know what will happens with her. Gohan takes a rush of punches and kicks. He hits them all. Then he sends a kamehameha wave. 77 Just could jump away. She can't move, because the was Gohan. He did the same as with 66. He pull an arm off the android. "Can adnroids have fear" says Gohan when he punched her. "I think after this she will" He goes after her. For she hits the ground, Gohan kicks her in the sky. The android hasn't have a cahnge against Gohan in his super saiyan form. He finished her with a kamehameha 10x. She was tottaly destroyed.

"I forgot you" says Gohan against Doctor Miu. Miu looked scared to Gohan. If 77 has no change, why he will. So he asks for forgivness. 'Not this time" answers Gohan back and crush his head. Then Gohan change back in his normal form. He goes to Roku. For he could hold him, he dissapear. Gohan looked up and sees the spirit Of Roku.
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Western City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western City   Western City EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:02 pm

20,000 PL
4,000 zeni
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Western City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western City   Western City EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Gogeta was flying on a nice, sunny day, over the western city, as he saw some guys with guns entering the bank, and one of them sat in the car outside.
Gogeta landed behind the car and walked by the driver and asked "So what are you doing here"

thats non of your buisness" said the driver.

Gogeta started walking towards the bank entrence, and the driver jumped out of the car and stood before Gogeta, not letting him go further.

"Whats wrong?" wondered Gogeta

"There is a robery inside, you want to get killed?" said the driver.

"so I will stop it" said Gogeta, as he heard a siran coming from the bank, and a few seconds later, many police cars came and surronded the entrence.

"Come out with your hands up!" yelled one of the police officers.

Then a few guys came out of the bank and started shooting at the police, and then they hided behind few metal desks that they took out from the bank.
After a while, a guy coming out with a woman in front of him, he was holding her mouth with his left hand, and holding a gun in his right hand.

Gogeta walks towards one of the officers and asking why is he holding her.
"She is a hostage, and we need to free her, now get lost!" said the officer.

Gogeta walked in the middle towards the robers and said "Free Her Now!"

The robers laughed and started shooting at Gogeta. It didn't make a scratch on Gogeta and the robers got scared, then they launch a rocket at him, and it didn't make any better.
Then Gogeta appeared behind the guy with the gun hiding behind the table, and knocked him, as well as the second one, and the one with the rocket launcher, then Gogeta appeared in front of the guy that holding the girl, and that guy left the girl and runned towards the police yelling "please take me, please take me"

Everyone thanked Gogeta, and he flew away waving for goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Cell
Grand Admin
Cell

Number of posts : 62
Power Level : 39,500
Attacks : Kiezan Disk, Kamehameha Wave, Energy Field
Zenni : 16,000

Western City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western City   Western City EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:15 pm