Dragon ball Ultimate Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DBZ-UC. Take a look around, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kami's Lookout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Number of posts : 142
Power Level : 26,500
Attacks : Big Bang Kamehameha, Big Bang, Kamehameha
Zenni : 15,500
Transformation : {Oorazu: 36,500}
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Kami's Lookout Empty
PostSubject: Kami's Lookout   Kami's Lookout EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Here can you train with Kami, once a week to raise your power level considerably. Must have a PL of 15,000 to train here.fgh
Back to top Go down
https://dbu-rp-online.rpg-board.net
Gohan

Gohan

Number of posts : 21
Power Level : 222.500
Attacks : Masenko, Kamehameha(10x), exploseve wave, energy shield, Energy ball, SPC, Solar flare
Zenni : 40.000
Transformation : oozaru: 232.500 Rage:272.500 SSJ:322.500 USSJ:347.500
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kami's Lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Lookout   Kami's Lookout EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Gohan was flying around the world. Then he has an idea. "Let say a good day to kami" So he flies to Kami's Lookout. He arrived there and saw Mr. Popo. "Hi there, long time ago" says Gohan against Popo. "Where can I find Kami?" Popo says he was inside. So Gohan goes inside. He couldn't find him. But then he sense a power nearby. It was Kami himself meditaiting. Gohan goes inside the room. There he sees Kami. His eyes where closed and he was sitting on the ground. "I expect you, but not this time" Says Kami, and he opened his eyes and satnd up. Then he goes to Gohan wo satnd by the door. "With what can I help you" Asks Kami. Gohan explains him what he wants. he wants to be a full super saiyan. He wants to be a super saiyan day and night. Kami agrees and lead him to another chamber.

They both go inside the chamber. There saw Gohan a big clock hanging above the ground. "Go stand there" says Kami against Gohan. So he goes stand there. "And what now" He asks. Kami explains him whats gonna happens. He will be send to another dimension. "Close your eyes, and when you open them you will be in a another dimension" Gohan closes hie eyes. Then he opens them.

He stand in a city. All ruined. He steps forwards. Then he heard something. It was a rock falling on the ground. Then he turns back. There was a man right standing for him. Gohan was shocked. It was an icer. He was already in his fourth form. "So little boy, what are you doing here" Asks the icer. Gohan didn't answers. So the icer goes to Gohan. And he asks him again. Gohan still didn't answer. The freezer gets mad on him. He tries a pucnh in Gohans face. Gohan hold the punch with is hand. "I'm here to train" he says."to train" laughs the icer. "this is not a place to train" Gohan still doesn't move. But then he dissapear. The icer looked surprised. He doesn't now where he is. Then Gohan comes behind the freezer. the icer looked scared and asks "What are you". Gohan laughs and says "I'm a super saiyan" Then Gohan change in a super saiyan. The icer turns him to Gohan. He saw Gohan changing. His hair was yellow now and his aura to. But when the icer was tottaly turned, he saw the fist coming of Gohan. He couldn't avoid it and gets hit by the punch. He flys several meters back. "Noo, that can't be, a super saiyan" yelled the icer "I fought against several saiyans, but there not that strong" Gohan hears him yelling. "But I'm diffrent, I'm a half saiyan from earth, my dad is one of the powerfullst men of the universe" The icer couldn't believe his eyes. He tries to take a rush of punches. But no succes, Gohan avoid them all. Then he counters back. He gives him several punches, then he gives him a knee in his stomache. The icer hangs over. Gohan takes him to his belly. He sends a one hand kamehameha wave. The icer flys away. He flys true some biuldings. He couldn't move anymore, Gohan was to strong for him. Gohan steps in the direction of the Icer. But then he felt another powerlevel. Stronger then this Icer. He turns and saw a man landing down.

Gohan looked at the guy and asks "Who are you?" The icer takes his fingers to his face. The he stretch his arm. He fires a little wave to the saiyan. Gohan could punch it away. "your still didn't answer my question" yelled he. "Its a long time ago when I saw a super saiyan" says the man "and I'm his brother, but I'm much stronger then he is" after he finished his words, he send a finger beam to his brother. The Icer was dead "He is unusefull" says the other icer. "So you aren't scared from me eh, you already sees an super saiyan" Then Gohan runs to the man. He gives him a kick. But he avoid it and kicks Gohan back. but now gohan avoids it. There powers are equal.

"But this is not my true power" says the Icer against Gohan. Gohan couldn't believe him. He was equal to his super saiyan form and he is even stronger then that. "then show me your true power" says Gohan. "if you want that" answers the icer back. He takes his charge stand. It takes a while for he was finished. But he was changed, he gets again horns and a bigger face. Gohan felt his new power. "But this isn't my true power either" says Gohan. The icer takes a weird face. Gohan was charging his power. His hair goes more up then before. His aura gets bigger but also his muscles. His muscles where twice so big. "Thats nice" says The icer "I didn't saw that coming, I never saw that before" Gohan laughs. Then he attacks The icer. The icer avoid all Gohans attacks. Gohan was stronger but he was slower. By his big muscles. The icer attacks back with a rush of pucnhes and kicks. Gohan blocks some but not all. He gets hit in the face. He bleeds out of his mouth. "I won't give up" yelles Gohan and attacks again. He flys to the icer and gives him several punches. He hits him. But then he fires some blasts. The icer falls down. He stands back up and sends Gohan a black wave. Gohan saw hit coming. So he fires a kamehameha wave back. The waves comes togheter. There was some amazing shockwave. Gohan wasn't that strong, he was losing the wave battle. The Icers is on the winning hand. They battle for some minutes, but then Gohan couldn't hold it anymore. He gets totally hit by the waves. He falls down on the ground. He looks in the sky, it was all dark. He couldn't believe it. He was losing to an Icer. He looked a side him, there he saw a dead human. Gohan gets mad. He was changing.

Gohan stands back up. He had some injury. He was mad. "Why you must kill those innocent people" yelled he. The icer was surprised by Gohans strenght. And he asnwers back "Because its fun" Gohan couldn't take that. His muscles where changing to normal. His hair was changing to, its getting bigger. He eyes turns away to with. His aura is so big that there is a yellow shine. The ground is shaking and some rocks are flying away. Then there is a huge explosion. Gohan was changed in a super saiyan 2. The icer looks scared. He couldn't believe his eyes. He can't feel Gohans power but he sees it. There are some sparks around him. Gohan goes closer to the icer. The icer tries to his Gohan. Gohan was to fast for him. the icer even didn't saw him moving. The icer tries allot. But nothing will work. Now Gohan strikes back. He punch him in his belly. The icer hangs over. Then Gohan kicks him in the face. The icer falls weveral meters back. He knows he couldn't defeat Gohan. So he tries a death ball. He throws it To Gohan. Gohan shoots an Kamehameha 10x back. The two struggel with the ball and the wave. Gohan is going to win. But then the icer throws the ball to the ground. The ball will destroy the planet. Gohan couldn't believe his eyes, he is going to die. After some minutes the planet gets destroyed.

But then Gohan opens his eyes. He saw Kami and Popo and he asks "Do I still live" kami answers his question. He explains him with it was it was a simulation. Gohan goes outside, he tanks Kami and popo. He Doesn't know how he get stronger by some moves. But he feels him stronger. "Now to the next adventure" yelles he and flys in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cell
Grand Admin
Cell

Number of posts : 62
Power Level : 39,500
Attacks : Kiezan Disk, Kamehameha Wave, Energy Field
Zenni : 16,000
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Kami's Lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's Lookout   Kami's Lookout EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 pm

+ PL 14,000