Dragon ball Ultimate Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DBZ-UC. Take a look around, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cell
Grand Admin
Cell

Number of posts : 62
Power Level : 39,500
Attacks : Kiezan Disk, Kamehameha Wave, Energy Field
Zenni : 16,000
Registration date : 2008-03-26

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:26 am

The mountains are high up and increase gravity. You get extra PL for training here. Or you can just battle here.
Back to top Go down
future gohan

Number of posts : 3
Power Level : 23,000
Attacks : Special beam cannon, destructive wave, energy sheild
Zenni : 13,000
Registration date : 2008-03-29

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Gohan could be see landing on one of the mountains, and he could feel the heavy gravity pushing down on him from being up so high. This may be nothing compared to the 10 times gravity my dad trained in on King Kai's planet, but this should help me a lot with my training thought Gohan as he lyed on the ground and started doing sit ups. After doing 900 sit up, Gohan would roll over to lye on his stomach and started doing push ups. When he did 800 push up, Gohan stopped doing them and got up. His breathing now was a little heavy, and he was having a little trouble breathing from the high altitude.

Gohan then started to throwing wild flurries of punches into the air with his right arm, and then he used his other arm. After than Gohan fired a few ki blasts at the mountains and of course they destroyed some parts of the mountains, but no a whole mountain since he didn't want to hurt anybody that might be mountain climbing on them. After that, Gohan threw a couple of kicks into the air followed by an elbow strike. After a couple of hours of training, Gohan decided to stop training for now, and continue his search to find his father. Then Gohan flew away from the mountains hoping that the period of time he was in was before his father died from that fatal heart virus.
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

Number of posts : 142
Power Level : 26,500
Attacks : Big Bang Kamehameha, Big Bang, Kamehameha
Zenni : 15,500
Transformation : {Oorazu: 36,500}

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:09 pm

5,000 PL & 1,500 zeni
Back to top Go down
https://dbu-rp-online.rpg-board.net
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:39 am

Gogeta was traveling around, just relaxing, when he remembered that he need to train or else he will be very weak. At that time, Gogeta was flying over a few mountains and decided to land and train there. After he landed on one of the mountains, he made himself a plan.
Gogeta planed to stay for 2 days and train.

At the first day, Gogeta climbed to the highest mountain, after he got to the top, he started doing push-ups.
After he finished doing about 10,000 push-ups, he flew up, and powered up to his maximum, he then started flying around and punching and kicked the air. Then, while training, Gogeta saw an eagle flying after a poor defenseless bird, Gogeta then smiled and started yelling, KA.....ME....HA.....ME.....HAAAA.... as a blue energy wave flew towards the eagle.
The eagle got hit and fell to the ground.

Then Gogeta continued his training, punching, kicking and blasting energy waves at the air.
Gogeta saw a lake and dove in, he cached a fish for his dinner, then he grilled the fish, by making a fire and putting the fish on.
After Gogeta ate, he resumed his training, and he did 10,000 push-ups, Gogeta then was very tired but he still didn't stop, he then continued he training in the air, when he couldn't continue anymore, he landed and fell asleep.

On the second day, Gogeta cached another fish for his breakfast, and grilled it on fire again.
After his breakfast, he continued the air training, he again powered up, and started punching, kicking, and blasting, after about 8 hours training, he realized that he is not powered up to his maximum, he could power up further than the day before, so he powered up to his maximum, then he landed, picked up a big rock, threw it up a bit, got to his push-up stance, then the rock landed on his back to give him a little bit extra weight, and Gogeta started his push-ups, after he did 20,000 of them, he did 20,00 sit-ups, and resumed his air training.

Gogeta didn't had enough energy to go hunt a fish, so he fell on his back, and fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://dbu-rp-online.rpg-board.net
Gohan

Gohan

Number of posts : 21
Power Level : 222.500
Attacks : Masenko, Kamehameha(10x), exploseve wave, energy shield, Energy ball, SPC, Solar flare
Zenni : 40.000
Transformation : oozaru: 232.500 Rage:272.500 SSJ:322.500 USSJ:347.500
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Gohan was walking around when he comes by the Mountains. He clims up. "This is good traing for my mucles" he says. Then he comes on an open place. "five minutes break "he says."I climed more then 1km". he had a bag with him. There he get a sandwich out of it. He eat it up. When he was finished he felt an power higher in the sky. So he jumped up and flew to it. There he saw a kid laying down on the ground. Gohan lands several feets from the kid. He goes closer and closer. When he stand behind the kid, the kid jumped up. "Hehe" laughs he and runs away. Gohan runs after him. They go higher and higher. Gohan stand with his knees in the snow. "Its cold in here, so don't run anymore pls" says Goha. But the kid won't listen. He goes higher and higher. When they almost reach the top, the stops. Gohan comes later. There he was. He was exhausted by that run. "What are you doing here alone" asks Gohan. "I don't know" answers the kid "I lifed all my life here". Gohan thought that the kid was a saiyan to concuer Planet Earth. He knows that the kid was a saiyan by his tail.

The kid wants to play with Gohan, but Gohan won't play with him. The asks him again, but again the answer is no. The kid was angry on Gohan. "I have a better idea" he says against the kid. "Say it then" says the kid existing. Gohan looked to the kid and says "Tell me first your name and i will tell you my idea" The kid yelled his name "Roku" Gohan jumped up when he yelled his name. "So Rukon if we gonna spar, how you like that?" Roku looks down and says "I don't know how to fight" he says. Gohan steps in his direction and put his hand on his shoulder and says "No worry, I will be you master"

"What should I do?" asks Roku. Gohan answers back and says "Just listen and see". Gohan did some exercise. Roku must do the same exercise. Gohan was surprisde by the power of the kid. After some time Gohan says "I think you've learned the basics, so know we can spar"

Gohan take is fighting stance and so is Roku. Gohan takes the first step. He rusn to Roku and give him several punches. Roku was nevrous and doesn't block the attacks. He falls back on his ass. "Don't be nervous" says Gohan "You can hurt me, I won't hurt you". Gohan goes to Roku and pull him up. He takes his fighting satnce and so is Roku. Gohan did the same attack as before. Now Roku defends. And he counters back. He gives Gohan a punch in his face. Gohan takes some steps back. "What a power for so young boy" says he "Then lets go harder". Now he runs to him and do some kicks, then he jumps back and send a kamehameha wave. Roku could defend the kicks, but he didn't expect the wave. He tries his arms in a 'X' but he was to late. He falls again. "That wasn't fair" he says. "A battle is never fair" answers Gohan back.

There are fighting for an hour, Roku is getting exhausting by the gravity on such highness. Gohan kicks him and he flys away. He sits on his knees and then Roku unleased some amzing power. He couldn't control himself anymore. He attacks Gohan. Now his skills where even better then Gohan. Gohan must defend himself. This fight is now a real fight. Roku do several rushes. Gohan to. They hit each other. They both fly back. But they fly back to each other. hen they punched both. But there hits there fists. They do that for couple times. Then they fires both a wave. They bot flys back by the power of the waves. Gohan could stop. Then Roku to. Now its a wave battle. Roku is getting to win. But then Gohan find some amazing power. He unleased his power. He was now in his rage form. He fires the waves to Roku. Roku gets hit. he falls down. He hits with his head on a rock. He stand up and says "What happend here?" Gohan looked exhausted to the kid, that can control himself and says "you lost your control over your mind and body". Roku didn't believe it. He yelled it out "Why, tell me why". He yelled so hard that the snow is coming down. Gohan saw it and grabs Roku. He jumped up and with a rush he flys down. They landed. "We gonna fight next time" says Gohan. "Try to train on your mind" after he said that he flys away.
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Supreme Admin
Gogeta

The Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountains   The Mountains EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm